Internet Rechartering allows you to renew your unit’s charter online and perform the following actions:
- Select members from your existing charter roster,
- Promote members from another unit,
- Add new members,
- Update member information, and
- Print a summary of costs associated with the new charter.
Before beginning Internet Rechartering, collect all member information, including new member forms with the appropriate signatures.
Please consult the slide presentation for instructions on how to use Internet Rechartering below in Resources.
Internet Rechartering is provided for the renewal of registrants in Packs, Troops, Crews, Ships, and Posts. You may also review the Frequently Asked Questions. After Login there are Tutorial and Help links are available.
In Resources is the Charter Renewal Instrucitons, Annual Charter Agreement, Adult and Youth Applications, Background Authorization (required for All adult leaders – not Lion and Tiger parents), Internet Recharter Instuctions, the Leader Position Worksheet, Instructions to Transfer and Multiple scouts online.
Please read ALL of the instructions, 2 pages, 6 steps, in the Charter Renewal Instruction before you begin.
The fees for the charter renewal will be:
- $132 per Scout ($72 registration/insurance costs and $60 program fee)
- $45 per Adult (12 months registration and insurance costs)
- $12 Scout Life Subscription (12 months)
- $75 Unit Insurance Fee
Please arrange an appoint with your Team Commissioner (listed below) to turn in your paperwork and money.
Questions concerning recharter, please contact your Team Commissioner, Team Executive or the Registrator.
Who to Call?
Telephone Number: (907) 315-2418