It is that time of the year for Recharter!
Unit Renewal needs to be completed by the close of business on June 10th, 2022. (5 PM)
The Basics of Internet Rechartering
This system allows you to renew your unit’s charter online and perform the following actions:
- Select members from your existing charter roster,
- Promote members from another unit,
- Add new members,
- Update member information, and
- Print a summary of costs associated with the new charter.
How to start your units charter renewal
Internet Rechartering is provided for the renewal of registrants in Packs, Troops, Crews, Ships, and Posts. Before starting Internet Rechartering, collect all member information, including new member forms with the appropriate signatures.
Please consult the slide presentation for instructions on how to use Internet Rechartering below.
In Resources is the Charter Renewal Instructions and the Annual Charter Agreement.
Please read ALL of the instructions for the Charter Renewal Instruction before you begin.
The fees for the charter renewal will be:
- $132 per Scout ($72 registration/insurance costs and $60 program fee)
- $45 per Adult (12 months registration and insurance costs)
- $12 Scout Life Subscription (12 months)
- $75 Unit Insurance Fee
For questions concerning recharter, please contact your Team Commissioner, Team Executive, or the Registrar.
Who to Call?
Telephone Number: (907) 315-2418
Telephone Number: (907) 696-0992